I know that I have completely sucked at updating our blog over the Summer. I am one of those perfectionist people but the type that if I can't do it like I want to or get behind then I just get overwhelmed with it all and just don't do it. SO...it all started when the twins came to live with us for awhile. I started slowly but surely getting deeply behind...on everything! Trever's 5th birthday was right in the middle of that. It was nice for his siblings to be here for that but I didn't get to blog about it and about him like I wanted too so I have just avoided this whole thing until I could get him on here.
Well, I'm not going to do it in that order bc it is going to take me awhile to go through my pics and decide which ones I want to put up so I am going to just skip over most of the Summer and go straight to our beach trip (in the next day or two)that we just got back from. Let's just all pretend that I am completely caught up so I can move on and keep this blog going ;)
I will give you highlights of what I am skipping just so you will be "in the know"! Most of you are my friend on Facebook so you already know most of this!
-We had some of Trever's biological siblings staying with us for about a month
-Trever turned the big 5!!! My baby is officially big! (sorta)
- Trever finished out his Summer Tball season...Go Pirates!
- I was able to go on a beach trip with our youth from church!
-We have decided to homeschool Trever this year!
- Michael was in the Homes and Land magazine and we are SO very proud of him!!
I think that is about it....if I remember more I will update you!
No comments:
Post a Comment